Monday, July 9, 2007

My "Princess" Turned 3







Well, on Sunday, my baby turned 3. I can't believe it! We had her party on Saturday at my mom's house. Mom made the cake(s) and they turned out AWESOME (as you can see)!!! Each girl got her own princess, and then the rest of us got to eat from the castle. We actually had 5 little boys and only 3 girls. It didn't matter though. Mom gave Bella a Barbie and the Dancing Princess dancing mat and the boys danced on it as much as the girls. I didn't take pictures of it, though, as the dads wouldn't have appreciated it. I think it was cool, though. The boys had a blast!

The kids swam for a few hours and then they opened gifts, ate, played, opened gifts, played, opened gifts, played...you get the picture! We didn't get to bed until late, but who cares, she's 3 now! Only 15 more years to save for college. hahaha

At least I'm not prego and she's not poopin' in the cart at wally world, right Deb??? ;)

1 comment:

The Queen Mommy said...

Happy Birthday, Princess!!! I can't believe she's 3! Claira will be 2 before I know it - and YES, thankfully you're not pregnant and dealing with the POOP at wally world...