Monday, May 21, 2007

What a beautiful butterfly

So, Saturday my hubby had to work...My son's best friend called and invited him over for the day...and you can see what Bella Boo and I did. Well, dressing up and taking photos isn't all we did. We also did one puzzle 500 times, but you know, that's the way of life of an almost 3 year old.

Saturday was really fun, and then the kids spent the night with grandma and papa. That was wonderful, because the hubbers took me out to the White House Grill (Yummo) and then to a movie. Haven't done that in awhile. Sunday morning was equally as nice, as we got up and went to a coffee house and read the paper. It was so relaxing. Then the kids came home. We did the puzzle about 300 more times and then took a short nap. Love lazy days!

It's amazing how fast kids grow. Just being away from them overnight made me realize they are getting older and...while it's a nice feeling, it's kind of sad that someday they will be in jr. high (ugh!!!) and faced with the horrible decisions that peer pressure brings about. I'm so NOT ready for that. thank God I have a few more years...

1 comment:

The Queen Mommy said...

Love, Love, LOVE the girly outfit!!! How fun for both of you!!!