Thursday, May 17, 2007

True angels or angels with horns??


Now, do these look like angels or what?!?!? This photo was taken after two full (and when I say FULL I mean FULL!!) days at Sea World. This was, I believe, the only time they were actually smiling and meaning it. These kids were Satan's minions for the entire time we were at Sea World. Crying because they didn't want to walk anymore, whining because it was too hot, complaining that they were hungry (right after we just ate lunch), and, of course, begging for everything in the lovely Sea World stores.

Not that the entire time at Sea World was bad, but MAN, I think I'd wait until my youngest was 8 and my oldest 13 before I ever take them TOGETHER again! All of the shows were spectacular, and it helped that my parents were there to keep Bella company up top while the hubbers and I sat with J-Man in the splash zone of all the shows. All he really wanted was to get splashed by the whales, dolphins, you name it! Of course I purchased the lovely blue Sea World poncho so that I could protect my clothing...and my hair. The hair didn't actually work out, but my clothing was bone dry. :)

All in all, Sea World was great and I can't thank my parents enough for making it happen!!! The kids loved the animals. The petting zoo was outstanding and the people at each of the attractions were full of information. J-Man learned so much while he was there and he has decided that he wants to work there when he grows up. I remember thinking the same thing when I went in 7th grade...and now I work nowhere near Sea World. I do hope, however, that he does find something like that to do. He just loves animals...but he's only 8. ;)

No comments: